Present Perfect Tense
The present perfect is used express an action that we began in the past and that is completed in the present.
Note: If the subject is singular then we use has, if the subject is plural then use have.
Vide Tutorial Present Perfect Tenses
More Related Links
- Use Of This That These Those Is Am Are Has Have Had
- Pair Of Words Notes For Class 10
- 10th Class English Essay Notes (Part 2)
- English Summaries Notes For Class 10
- The Meaning And Purpose Of Education
- The Polar Bear Addresses A Holiday Crowd At The Zoo
- The Child Is Father Of The Man (Essay)
- Important Aspects In Essay Writing To Write An Easy
Construction Present Perfect Simple Tense
Subject + has/have + verb3rd form + object
- You have taken tea.
- The sun has risen.
- We have given our word.
- I have bought this book today.
- our annual examination has finished.
- The army has captured the fort.
- We have fired the gun.
Exercise (Correct the Present Perfect Simple Sentences)
- They have not searched for the lost child.
- You have accepting my application.
- The court has not considered the request of the accused.
- He has trusting his wife.
- The watchman have done his duty.
- All the guests have not arriving.
- The players has not been served with cold drink.
- The successful candidates had not been awarded certificates.
- Good players had been encouraged.
- Our friend have consulted us.
Construction of Present Perfect Negative Tense
Subject + has not/ have not +verb3rdform +object
- You have not taken rest.
- They have not bought mangoes.
- He has not broken terms with me.
- I have not win the prize.
- The police has not caught him red-handed.
- The soldier has not obeyed his officer.
- Our army has not retreated.
- The enemy has not laid down the arms.
Exercise (Correct the Present Perfect Negative Tense)
- They has been not searched for the lost child.
- You had not accepting my application.
- He had trusted his wife.
- They watchman have not done his duty.
- All the guests have arriving.
- The players have not been served with cold drinks.
- The girls having not laid the table.
- The soldier hav not obeyed his officer.
- Our friends have none consulted us.
- My friends have not let me go.
Construction for Present Perfect Interrogative Tenses
Has/have +subject +verb3rdform + object
Note: Put question mark “?” at the end of a sentence.
- Has the rainy season set in?
- Have I done my duty?
- Who has seen the wind?
- Have they taken the examination?
- Have you proven our claim?
- Has he left the village forever?
- Has water frozen in the lake?
Exercise (Correct the Present Perfect Interrogative Tense)
- had you won the game?
- Have you companions run away?
- Has Aslam recovering his many?
- had water frozen in the lake?
- Why had you resigned?
- He has looked the gun?
- Have where you kept the money?
- Has he lefting the village forever?
- Have we proveing our claim?
- You Have won the prize?
Feel free to ask any question and keep visiting www.myaktion.com for more essay and study help